Some institutions such as banks, hospitals, universities, and other large organizations regularly perform negative write-offs, especially when the amount is considered low dollar, e.g. $5.00 at some places or up to $15.00 or more at others.
This bugs the heck out of me. IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT that patients at hospitals and college kids are getting hammered by gigantic beuracracies that gobble up their overpayments and then just write them off like they never existed. It's a massive amount of red tape that costs individuals tons of money every year, possibly every day! Since policies are private, I will just say that one rather large University Hospital in mid-missouri does this at a 15.00 level regularly on a per visit basis, where one patient might be have multiple visits per day. — thinking about making up a new blog or website to list every stinking corporation's policy on this – email em all and post their replies.
interesting discussion about "gnosis" – rambles on a long time, but some points are interesting. Relevant to the Holy Guardian Angel postings the last few days… Similar idea to the psychologial Imago too. I suspect HGA and Imago are essentially the same thing… which is the same thing as beatnic "having it" idea in Keorac's (misspelled?) On the road… same thing as "being in the zone"… performing miracles/magic, and being in touh with one's true self through artistic expression and emotion.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- If you want more detailed version of the delicious links in this blog, head on over to http://feeds.delicious.com/v2/rss/mastermesh?count=15
- Giuseppe AbbatiGiuseppe Abbati (January 13, 1836 – February 21, 1868) Wikipedia Link Portrait of Abbati by Giovanni Boldini, 1865. Giuseppe Abbati, The Tower of the Palazzo del Podestà, 1865, oil on wood, 39 x 32 cm. Self Portrait, 1860 Stradina al sole, … Continue reading →
- Reza AbbasiReza Abbasi, Riza yi-Abbasi or Reza-e Abbasi, رضا عباسی in Persian, usuallyReza Abbasi also Aqa Reza (but see below) or Āqā Riżā Kāshānī (c. 1565–1635) Youth Reading, 1625 Reclining Woman, 1595 Two Lovers, 1630 More may be … Continue reading →
- Hans von AachenHans von Aachen (1552 – 4 March 1615) Wikipedia Entry Self Portrait, 1574 Allegory or The Triumph of Justice, 1598, Two laughing Men, 1574 Portrait of Rudolf II, Holy Roman Emperor. 1607 More may be added to this page later.
- Pacita AbadPacita Abad (October 5, 1946 – December 7, 2004) Wikipedia Link Artist’s Website Artist’s Youtube Channel
- Herb Aach (1923–1985)Herb Aach (1923–1985) Wikipedia Entry Herbaach.com
- Leonardo De VinciLeonardo De Vinci (April 15, 1452 – May 2, 1519) http://www.google.com/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF- 8&q=Leonardo+De+Vinci http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_da_Vinci
- Henri de MontautHenri de Montaut born 1830, died in 1890 or 1900? http://www.google.com/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Henri+de+Montaut http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri_de_Montaut http://www.google.com/images?q=Henri%20de%20Montaut&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1315&bih=828
- Fred FreemanFred Freeman (1907-1988) http://dreamsofspace.nfshost.com/artists.htm#freeman http://www.nytimes.com/1988/06/08/obituaries/fred-freeman-graphic-artist-dies-at-81.html http://www.google.com/images?q=The%20Saturday%20Evening%20Post%20%2B%22fred%20freeman%22&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1315&bih=828
- Vincent Di FateVincent Di Fate November 21, 1945 — http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Di_Fate http://www.vincentdifate.com/
- Leo and Diane DillonLeo and Diane Dillon March 1933 — http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_and_Diane_DillonLeo and Diane Dillon are also sci fi book illustrators. http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/ea.cgi?Leo_Dillon http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/ea.cgi?Diane_Dillon
- Giuseppe Abbati