- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- If you want more detailed version of the delicious links in this blog, head on over to http://feeds.delicious.com/v2/rss/mastermesh?count=15
- Giuseppe AbbatiGiuseppe Abbati (January 13, 1836 – February 21, 1868) Wikipedia Link Portrait of Abbati by Giovanni Boldini, 1865. Giuseppe Abbati, The Tower of the Palazzo del Podestà, 1865, oil on wood, 39 x 32 cm. Self Portrait, 1860 Stradina al sole, … Continue reading →
- Reza AbbasiReza Abbasi, Riza yi-Abbasi or Reza-e Abbasi, رضا عباسی in Persian, usuallyReza Abbasi also Aqa Reza (but see below) or Āqā Riżā Kāshānī (c. 1565–1635) Youth Reading, 1625 Reclining Woman, 1595 Two Lovers, 1630 More may be … Continue reading →
- Hans von AachenHans von Aachen (1552 – 4 March 1615) Wikipedia Entry Self Portrait, 1574 Allegory or The Triumph of Justice, 1598, Two laughing Men, 1574 Portrait of Rudolf II, Holy Roman Emperor. 1607 More may be added to this page later.
- Pacita AbadPacita Abad (October 5, 1946 – December 7, 2004) Wikipedia Link Artist’s Website Artist’s Youtube Channel
- Herb Aach (1923–1985)Herb Aach (1923–1985) Wikipedia Entry Herbaach.com
- Leonardo De VinciLeonardo De Vinci (April 15, 1452 – May 2, 1519) http://www.google.com/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF- 8&q=Leonardo+De+Vinci http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_da_Vinci
- Henri de MontautHenri de Montaut born 1830, died in 1890 or 1900? http://www.google.com/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Henri+de+Montaut http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri_de_Montaut http://www.google.com/images?q=Henri%20de%20Montaut&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1315&bih=828
- Fred FreemanFred Freeman (1907-1988) http://dreamsofspace.nfshost.com/artists.htm#freeman http://www.nytimes.com/1988/06/08/obituaries/fred-freeman-graphic-artist-dies-at-81.html http://www.google.com/images?q=The%20Saturday%20Evening%20Post%20%2B%22fred%20freeman%22&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1315&bih=828
- Vincent Di FateVincent Di Fate November 21, 1945 — http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Di_Fate http://www.vincentdifate.com/
- Leo and Diane DillonLeo and Diane Dillon March 1933 — http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_and_Diane_DillonLeo and Diane Dillon are also sci fi book illustrators. http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/ea.cgi?Leo_Dillon http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/ea.cgi?Diane_Dillon
- Giuseppe Abbati
- Google Photos…I’m starting to use Google Photos more and will likely start listing links to albums and images here in the blog. We’ll see how it goes. Advertisements
- new family tree blog …I started a new family tree blog at https://thomannfamily.wordpress.com I plan to make it fairly detailed over time. It is time consuming doing this type of thing, but I am doing it to create a bit of a legacy, so that my daughter can learn about her family origins later on in life, possibly when her […]
- Anthony Adam ThomannAnthony Adam Thomann (this was my great grandfather, who I never met since he passed away before I was born) 4 January 1886 – 6 May 1959 source: https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/47113216/anthony-adam-thomann Anthony Adam Thomann BIRTH 4 Jan 1886 Saint Louis, St. Louis County, Missouri, USA DEATH 6 May 1959 (aged 73) Saint Louis, St. Louis County, Missouri […]
- starting something new…http://jeffs.faith – main site I was working on, but never finished… I don’t know if work will continue on it or not… Alternative Link to above is: http://jeffthomann.epizy.com http://jeffs.faith/ARTFOLIO/index.php – a quick and dirty gallery of the artfolio over there… Alternative link to above is: http://jeffthomann.epizy.com/ARTFOLIO/index.php h […]
- renewed…Recently renewed Jeffs.faith domain for the next several years… I haven’t worked on that site for a long while, but going forward will try to do a bit more on it as time goes on.
- things are a changing again…The one and only foolproof thing that never changes is that change is inevitable… Things are a changing again in the near future… may post here more about it later when I have some time and after some of those changes start taking place…
- Killer Hill…I got up today and tried a hell of a running workout. Loaded myself up with my 20 lb weighted vest, 2 lb ankle weights, and 1 lb weighted gloves, then ran/jog/walked to Harley Park (a distance of about .6 miles or so from home), half way through the park, and over to the Lookout […]
- stethoscope trick… for infants and toddlers.Neatest trick in the book for those of us with infants and toddlers… Use a stethoscope, placing the bell an inch or two away from a sleeping baby’s nose and mouth. You’ll be able to hear her breathing pattern as she’s sleeping without disturbing her. 🙂
- links…Darn links in a few posts and pages are not working at the moment. I’ll slowly fix this up and tidy things a bit over time, especially on the pages. (maybe on posts too eventually). I have started blogging on this blog and a few others a little the last couple of days more. I […]
- Ugh… Various Philosopies…I’m going to create an “Ugh… Various Philosophies” page today on this site to showcase my various “unique mental train of thoughts” on a lot of different things in life, religion, the Universe, and various other things. The page will be the sort of a place that those who might be thinking about writing my […]
- little bit of catching up to do…Last few months I haven’t been working out much other than just walking around at work a lot. Going to fix that going forward… Weight chart isn’t pretty, but will start showing some improvement soon. I’m going to try to start spending an hour a day working out if possible as many days as possible. […]
- Working out…Well, now that I’ve started to get better (been sick with walking pneumonia for a couple of weeks) I’m going to start working out more again. Did a little 12 minutes of cardio today. Will do more going forward daily. Planning to do a little kettlebell or HIIT (high intensity interval training) after work before […]
- Fiction/Comics going anti-agnosticThis post will be edited later with a more in-depth discussion and/or a follow-up post may be added later on this topic since there’s a lot of meta-abstract-ideas to discuss possibly. I’ve been studying some trends going on with Marvel Comics and mass media in general on and off a few years, and how it […]
- sick…Been sick the last 2 days. Stomach bug has me and most of the rest of my family down at the moment. Not pretty. Lowered food intake a lot so that I don’t puke, etc. Thinking it might be time to use this as the ‘starting point’ of going more paleo than I have in […]
- 10.9.2015 Starting to plot more often and pay attention.Red line is goal. Blue Line is actual weigh ins. Red Line is close to goal for 5 years. May change end date on red line to 5 years from now to get more accurate and realistic as it’s currently showing 2/9/2019, which would have been 5 years from 2/9/2014. I can and will get […]
- Changing Priorites…I’ve added my List of Artist’s blog over at http://listofartists.wordpress.com/ to one of my start pages in my browser, and plan to start adding more to it daily. There’s only a handful of posts there from a long time back when I started that blog with good intentions to work on it daily, but lost focus […]
- Positive Vibes and Less Stress…Well, I did pass my EMR exam with NREMT a while back, but have decided to NOT be an EMR, at least for now because I know how much stress is involved with that. It would be nice to have a few extra bucks an hour, but not if all of that extra income and […]
- well… it’s getting cooler out…Well, dang, I’ve let myself go on the overeating and not exercising bit again… Stress is probably one of the biggest factors in that, or at least that’s the excuse I’m making for it even if it isn’t necessarily true. I bought a scale yesterday and am going to start using it more often as […]
- http://www.holyblasphemy.net/jesus-zodiac/http://www.holyblasphemy.net/jesus-zodiac/ – one of the most comprehensive posts about Atheism’s theories that I’ve seen online. It’s a bunch of theories that I’ve seen over the years on many different forums, etc. all tied in to one long comprehensive post. Definitely interesting reading if you are in to that sort of thing.
- Google Photos…